Saturated Fat, Meat, Diary, Eggs Increases Mortality for Prostate Cancer Patients
It’s no longer news that certain foods increase the risk of prostate cancer. This means that men’s prostate health is affected by what they eat.
From time to time, studies keep confirming this fact recent studies by researchers at Harvard still agree with danger these foods posed on prostate health of men.
Foods like saturated fat, meat, dairy products and eggs etc may increase the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and also increase mortality in these men: The following is an online extract on that study:
Letter: Link between saturated fat, mortality should lead us away from meat, dairy
I want to share some important information regarding men’s prostate health by Neal Barnard, MD, from PETA’s Animal Times magazine.
Men who eat meat, eggs, and dairy products are more likely to die from prostate cancer. Researchers tracking 384 men with prostate cancer for five years found that those who consumed the most saturated fat — the kind found in meat and dairy products — had three times the risk of dying from the disease, compared to those with the lowest saturated fat intake.
A Harvard study of 1,294 men with prostate cancer showed that those who ate chicken with skin and eggs had double the risk of the disease progressing, and another yearlong study found a strong correlation between aggressive prostate cancer and grilled, barbecued, and well-done meat.
At least 11 separate population studies have linked dairy products to prostate cancer. A study found that men who consume lots of dairy products have a 60 percent greater risk of prostate cancer.
Fortunately, researchers believe that men with prostate cancer may be able to slow or even stop the disease’s progression by eating healthy plant-based foods, beans, and grains.
Several studies also suggest that soy products can help fight prostate cancer. China and Japan have some of the lowest rates of prostate cancer in the world, possibly due to their typically soy-rich diets. Source.
So, from the highlights above, it becomes logical that men should avoid prostate cancer or reduce its impact by consuming healthy plant-based foods, grains and beans.
These will help to improve cell functions and prevent cancer originating from the prostate region.
Taking proactive measures to prevent this disease can save you from costs, stress, and death from this disease from which about 30,000 men die yearly.
This HUGE 4+ Year Old Prostate Cancer Victory Authority Website:
(95% of these 1,000+ Prostate Cancer Articles on this website
are written by our Expert In -house Writers, after lots of research.
The remaining 5% are news articles and videos from relevant sources!)
- High Consumption of Eggs, Chicken and Red Meat Expose Healthy Men with Risks of Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Foods Risky for Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer And Diet Therapy
- How Red Meat is Cooked and How it is Consumed Increase The Risk Of Prostate Cancer – A New Study
- Prostate Cancer 2b Mortality – The Rates for Patients In the USA
- Nutritional Prostate Cancer Treatment – Does Good Nutrition Help?
- Prostate Cancer Foods To Avoid
- High -Temperature Frying and Grilling of Red Meat Spike Advanced Prostate Cancer – Researchers
- Nutritional Prostate Cancer Treatment and Nutritional Health for Prostate Cancer
- Dietary Supplements For A Prostate Cancer Patient
- High Choline-Rich Food Intake Can Result to High Risk of Lethal Prostate Cancer
- Cadmium in Diet Increases Risks of Developing Prostate Cancer – A Swedish Study
- Diet Supplement For Prostate Cancer Patient
- Eggs Increase Prostate Cancer Risks? New Study Suggests So
- Dietary Advice for Prostate Cancer Patients