Prostate Cancer Vaccine Developer’s Chief Executive Parts Company
Bavarian Nordic A/S is a company that has recently being recruiting or enrolling members for a 1,200-patient Phase III clinical trial on prostate cancer.
The Denmark-based parent company has now parted ways with Reiner Laus, who has the led the company’s cancer vaccine division since 2005. The following details highlights more facts on the executive changes that relate to prostate cancer:
Reiner Laus, president of Bavarian Nordic A/S’s cancer vaccines division and head of BN ImmunoTherapeutics in Mountain View, left the company Tuesday during an ongoing late-stage trial of its experimental prostate cancer vaccine.
The Denmark-based parent company did not provide more details about the circumstances that led to Laus’ departure. Laus also declined to comment.
The company said the search for Laus’ replacement is expected to conclude soon.
Laus, who was the fourth employee at Dendreon Corp. (NASDAQ: DNDN), the Seattle developer of the Provenge prostate cancer vaccine, had headed BN ImmunoTherapeutics since 2005. He helped develop the company’s clinical pipeline, most significantly Prostvac, which is in a Phase III trial in prostate cancer.
BN started its 1,200-patient Phase III trial in November 2011. The study is expected to fully enroll by the end of 2013. Data would read out in late 2015. Source.
This website wishes Reiner Laus in his next move. We also will not fail to appreciate his contributions to prostate cancer vaccine development during his stay at the BN.
Prostate cancer vaccine is an immunotherapy vaccine that can be applied to treat late stage cancer that has originated from the prostate gland. The phase III clinical trial is expected to help lead way for the approval of the vaccine for prostate cancer.
This HUGE 4+ Year Old Prostate Cancer Victory Authority Website:
(95% of these 1,000+ Prostate Cancer Articles on this website
are written by our Expert In -house Writers, after lots of research.
The remaining 5% are news articles and videos from relevant sources!)
- What You MUST Know About Prostate Cancer Vaccine
- New Prostate Cancer Vaccine For Treatment
- Why Cancer Immunotherapy is Not Yet approved by the FDA
- BAYER, the German Pharmaceutical Company Seeks For the Approval of Radium-223 – a Prostate Cancer Drug that Targets Bone Metastases Cancer
- Tokai Pharma Begins Phase 2 Clinical Trial for its Castration – Resistance Prostate Cancer Drug
- Chief of Urologic Oncology at CINJ reaches a Milestone in Robotic Prostate Cancer Surgery
- Scientists May Use Human DNA to Treat Advanced Prostate Cancer
- Promising Combination of Docetaxel and Novel Therapies Ongoing for prostate Cancer
- Ongoing Clinical Trials That Would Shape the Prostate Cancer Market
- Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials – AstraZeneca in Late Phases of Prostate Cancer Treatment Trials