Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials – PharmaFlare’s Report on Completed Clinical Trials by Reporting Group
There is now a new press release on completed clinical trials of prostate cancer by reporting group. This report is being published online by PharmaFlare.
The report uses information and data from multiple sources. Details from the report are vital for companies, professionals, as well as patients of prostate cancer.
The following is a highlight of the report as published January 21, 2013 in Pharmiweb.com:
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48hml8/prostate_cancer) has announced the addition of the “Prostate Cancer – Clinical Trials – Efficacy and Side Effects by Reporting Groups – Reference Directory, Comparison Guide, Database & Handbook” report to their offering.
PharmaFlare’s pharmaceutical report, Prostate Cancer – Clinical Trials – Efficacy and Side Effects by Reporting Groups – Reference Directory, Comparison Guide, Database & Handbook is a comprehensive compilation of all Prostate cancer completed clinical trials by reporting group.
The report offers comprehensive data set at the most atomic level of prostate cancer clinical trials & is the basis for FDA approvals & prescription choices. It also includes information and data relating to study details, phase, efficacy and safety comparison, sponsor, investigator, collaborator, and other key parameters. The report is built using data and information sourced from multiple data sources.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in the US
- Completed clinical trials data by reporting group, phase, sponsor, number of patients recruited and investigator details
- Efficacy and safety comparison by reporting groups
Who should buy this type of report?
- Pharma Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Investors and Venture Capitalists
- Industry Analysts & Consultants
- Industry association
- Universities and Research Organizations
Reasons To Buy:
- PharmaFlare’s reporting group comparison allows you to evaluate the best drug combinations within the group in terms efficacy and safety
- Identify key drugs and companies within the prostate cancer pipeline
- Identify most promising paradigm shifting pipeline products
- PharmaFlare’s color coding technique allows quick evaluation of efficacy and safety by reporting groups
- Identify and understand important clinical details of Prostate Cancer
- Reinforce R&D pipelines by identifying need gap analysis
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/48hml8/prostate_cancer
Thus, the above is just some of the highlights contained in the report for completed clinical trials. You sure will get full details about this PharmaFlare’s pharmceutical report from the links provided in the above article.
This HUGE 4+ Year Old Prostate Cancer Victory Authority Website:
(95% of these 1,000+ Prostate Cancer Articles on this website
are written by our Expert In -house Writers, after lots of research.
The remaining 5% are news articles and videos from relevant sources!)
- Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials – What You Should Know
- Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials – Understanding the Types and Phases
- Clinical Trials for Prostate Cancer – Benefits and Risks You Should Know
- Ongoing Clinical Trials That Would Shape the Prostate Cancer Market
- Prostate Cancer Clinical Trials – AstraZeneca in Late Phases of Prostate Cancer Treatment Trials
- Mayo Prostate Cancer Scan and Incomplete Reporting From the Minnesota Public Radio
- Clinical Trial Reveals Revlimid (Lenalidomide) Combination with Other Chemotherapy Drugs Fails as Prostate Cancer Therapy
- Prostate Cancer Treatment – First Clinical Trial for ValiRx’s VAL201 to Commence
- About New Report on Hormone Refractory (Castration Resistant, Androgen-independent) Prostate Cancer – Pipeline Review H2, 2012″
- Deaths by Prostate Cancer on the Decline in the US – Report
- ‘The Reluctant Brotherhood’ – A Prostate Cancer Support Group Unites Members
- Prostate Cancer Support Group Meetings and Objectives
- Prostate Cancer Case Report
- US Prostate Cancer and Breast Cancer Survivors to Increase by a Third in 2022 – ACS and NCI report
- Enzalutamide Improves Survival for Castration- Resistant Prostate Cancer in Phase III Clinical Trial